Sunday, October 21, 2012

Games

My students work together to earn a class prize. They earned the first prize of the year last Tuesday. This time the prize was to play games for 30 minutes. I opened up my cupboard of rainy day activities and showed them what they could play.

There are legos, puzzles, stencils and drawing books, Connect 4, concentration games, Tinkertoys and other activities. It is always fun to see what each child chooses. This year there were quite a few kids that chose to draw. The other two big hits were legos and Tinkertoys.





They had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. could you please post more photos you have taken of your this years second grade students I would love to see more since my child is in your classroom. Before the year is over, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!